All Hawksbeck Garden Rooms are made using Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). SIPs are the most advanced building technology system used in construction today.
By partnering with a leading SIP manufacturer, who are industry accredited and award-winning (see below), we ensure that each garden room is built to the highest standard and built to your exact requirements. We are proud to be one of the few garden room manufactures building to building regulations standards and in many areas exceeding these requirements.
What are SIPS?
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) constitute a high performance building system that is very strong and highly energy efficient. They are also used in the manufacture of residential homes and commercial buildings.SIPs are up to 7 times stronger than timber frame buildings and up to 3 times stronger than brick built homes.
What are the benefits of our SIPs System?
- A garden room structure can be erected in 1 to 2 days on foundations.
- Reduced labour costs during construction
- A very strong pre-insulated SIP structure.
- Excellent insulation values
- Lower energy costs
- Reduced cold bridging
- Greener: there is 90% less site wastage as it is manufactured off-site